Click on a question to listen to Sev's answers (Flash Player is required). Please stop the question you are listening too before listening to another one:
1) You run classes and workshops in self protection. What’s the thinking behind these classes and how does self protection differ from the various types of self defence or martial arts?
2) What are basic principles do you teach for increased personal safety in street and public environments?
3) What are the main concerns regarding personal safety when out and about on the street that people should be aware of today?
4) What basic measures and precautions can we take to avoid these things?
5) What steps should we take to protect our personal belongings?
6) What mental state should we adopt when we’re in public places, can we relax?
7) What would be the three most important factors to remember that will help people keep safe on the street?